say “We haven’t seen this before“…
If this excites you, write to us with a brief note about your past work in linguistics or semantic science.
Founded in 2014, Parabole is a leading provider of cognitive software platforms for the
That’s why the team here at Parabole is building a smart machine that can read and analyze any unstructured content and transform them into actionable insights and are looking for those who want to join us in this journey.
Senior Software Engineer
Qualifications / Responsibilities:
Engineering I Princeton I NJ I Full Time
At Parabole, we believe enterprise knowledge should be centrally and digitally available to all stakeholders in an organization – for everything from powering business intelligence to data analytics to building the next-gen intelligent applications in banking and financial services, and other domains. That’s why the team here at Parabole is building a smart machine that can read and analyze any unstructured content, represent this as a knowledge graph, and use this to bring up actionable insights, and are looking for those who want to join us in this journey.
We’re looking for machine learning engineers with a unique area of expertise in ML and NLP techniques that can be applied to improving the performance and capabilities of our knowledge automation engine.
Engineering I Princeton I NJ I Full Time
Creative Technical Writer
Parabole.ai is looking for a creative Technical Writer to join our growing Machine Learning Platform team.
Are you interested in machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI)? Are you deeply curious about state-of-the-art AI technologies that are addressing complex business problems? Are you a creative writer? If so, you might be interested to join us! Starting as an intern at Parabole will give you an opportunity to look at technologies through a creative lens. We will train you to understand AI/ cognitive computing and write business-grade narratives on AI technology solutions.
We have built a state-of-the-art artificial intelligence platform that empowers our customers to solve complex business problems. The position requires a story writer to articulate complex AI technologies within simple narratives.
As a Technical Writer, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented technical team and leverage your creative writing skills. The story writing team plays a vital role in generating awareness within the industry for Parabole.ai’s solutions and methodologies and for ensuring that the details of our products are clearly described in simple narratives.
• Create user guides, operating instructions, training manuals, online help content and other technical documentation
• Learn documentation planning with engineering teams
• Make suggestions for updating or improving our documentation standards
• Conduct peer edits for grammar, style, voice, and form
• Format documentation for consistent structure, style and language
• Create examples that are reflective of real-world use-cases to show how our products are applied to AI/ML problems
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Program teams in product and release planning
• Manage documentation to create and maintain multiple document revisions
• Work with software developers, testers and other subject matter experts to learn various software applications and obtain the information to be documented
• Execute software applications to capture screenshots and integrate them into the documentation
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
1. You’re creative and eager to quickly learn new technologies
2. Your friends refer to you as a storyteller
3. You are not verbose
4. You’re detail-oriented and self-motivated and able to work independently
5. You have a natural desire to understand how customers will use our products
6. You’re an excellent writer who has the ability to logically navigate complex problems and articulate narratives quickly
7. You have experience in writing technical documents as part of software development
8. Illustration skills are a plus